We left the hotel for Disneyland at 7 AM, and fared quite well against the lines until lunch time or so. We managed to ride nearly everything on the Classic Disney side of the park, with the exception of Indiana Jones...and we rode Space Mountain twice, Thunder Mountain twice, the Finding Nemo Submarine, and Splash Mountain - which didn't treat us very well. We were all soaked except the kids....Jered and Jessika made it out dry. Oh, and by the way - FastPasses are AMAZING. Unfortunately - we did have a Small World experience, and the Tea Cups almost made me hurl - but it's all good.
At 6:05pm, first pitch at the Rangers v. Angels game was thrown, and the Rangers went on to win in a small margin, low-scoring game. The park was gorgeous, and who knew you could get full-service Panda Express at a ball park?!
Moving on - after the game, we returned to Disney where we went to the California Adventure park, only to encounter Glow Fest. Now, I have never been to a rave - but this is how I would imagine one, neon clothes, lights, cars, sticks, drinks, jewelry, crazy music, and dancing - it was intense but, highly entertaining. Then, Brittany, Joe, Jacob, Jered and I (yes, me too) rode the Tower of Terror, where Brittany and I screamed until our throats were sore - my sides hurt the next morning...but we are going to do it again on Tuesday.
On to tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment