Guess what.....
They came! We are clean, and we have on fresh clothes! But. Items are missing from our bags. Talk about a complete bummer. A brand new $30 shirt, tags and all is gone from my bag, and a brand new $40 bra is gone from Clay's. So, I am officially pouting. Needless to say, I filed a second complaint with American and a claim with TSA, because I'm sure it was a TSA agent in Miami. I'm going to say one thing and move one....all of this is getting really old.
In other news, posters are up, KBG & JWS gave their talks today. And tonight was the "traditional" dinner.
After all the grief we gave JWS for hanging a creased fabric poster in Turkey, we are guilty of the same. In our defense, we have been through a lot, and there is no iron in the room.
And then there was the after dinner entertainment. First the background:
Then the dancers....















No comments:
Post a Comment